Board of Directors
David Sanchez ’84 MA, MPhil | Chair
David Sanchez is the Founder and CEO of Singular Global, a Florida based consulting firm specializing in alternative investment vehicles since 2005. Mr. Sanchez is also a Managing Director with Zanbato Securities, a Mountain View, California broker dealer specializing in brokering secondary securities.
From 1999 to 2005, Mr. Sanchez was President of Sanchez Global Advisors, LLC, a Registered Investment Advisor, based in Beverly Hills. Between 1994 and 1999, Mr. Sanchez was a Managing Director at Bear Stearns & Company in Los Angeles. From 1988 to 1994, Mr. Sanchez was Vice President at Merrill Lynch International in Beverly Hills. From 1986 to 1988, Mr. Sanchez headed the Mergers & Acquisitions Department for Latin America as Vice President of Bankers Trust Company in NYC. From 1983 to 1986, Mr. Sanchez was an Assistant Treasurer in the M&A/Financial Advisory Department for JP Morgan in NYC.
Mr. Sanchez graduated from Yale University with an M.A. with Honors and an M.Phil in Political Science and was a Fulbright Fellow, a Ford Foundation Fellow, a Tinker Fellow and a Yale Fellow.
Mr. Sanchez’s outside associations include:
- Director of Arrowsmith, LLC, an offshore fund of funds established in 1989.
- A shareholder and advisor to the founder of R Systems, an integrated Product Lifecycle Management (iPLM) company offering valued outsourcing services to Fortune 1000, Government and Mid-sized organizations and with operations in nine countries. Mr. Sanchez served on the R Systems board of directors from 2000 to 2009.
- Currently serves on MLogica’s Board of Advisors, a Los Angeles based Enterprise Solutions consultant with operations in five countries.
- President of the Yale Club of South Florida. He serves as a leader in Yale’s Global Day of Service of which he was the inaugural Global Chair for two years. He was also a member of Yale’s AYA Board of Governors in 1978 and for three years from 2009 to 2012.
- As an active Rotarian, he has served as a catalyst to sponsor and support scholarship programs with over 40 Rotary Clubs as well as scholarships for inner city youth in California and Florida and summer exchange programs for West Point cadets to China and Russia. Mr. Sanchez has served on numerous boards including Rotary Clubs in Beverly Hills and Coral Gables, Shelterbox, a leading global disaster relief non profit, and was president of the Endangered Species Foundation. He is a director of All Ivy+ and has served as trustee of the Zentner Foundation since 1998.
- Mr. Sanchez served as President and then Chairman of the Board of the National Executive Service Corps of South Florida for close to ten years until 2018.
- In 2019, Mr. Sanchez was elected Chairman of the Board for the NESC of NY/NJ/CT founded in 1997 by David Rockefeller.
- Mr. Sanchez advises West Point endowments, supports a summer cadet exchange program with China and Russia, and is a Hap Arnold Lifetime Giving Fellow.
- On July 1, 2020, Mr Sanchez was appointed to the Yale Graduate School Alumni Association's board for a three-year term.
On November 2020, Mr Sanchez was elected Vice Chair of La Unidad Latina Foundation which has been providing scholarships and grants to Latinx and non-Latinx students and entities since 1999.